Expedition One Geri Water Container 4.4 gal.
Get Hot water the Old way Solar!! Sit it in the Sun and in no time you have hot water.
- Capacity: 4.4 Gal.
- Size: 34″L x 13.5″W x 3.125″D.
- 11 thru-body slots that make for easy transport and storage, as well as eliminates sloshing.
- Support up to 800 lbs. of weight, making it ideal to do double duty as a passenger seat or decking on your raft frame.
- A pre-marked 4 gal. fill line for freezing allows you to use the Geri in larger coolers as a replacement for block ice, that will double as extra water when it thaws and keep the contents of your cooler from getting saturated with melt water
- Features a screw-on vent cap and a self-enclosed flex spout for easy pouring.
- FDA Approved for Drinking
- BPA Free!!
- Hi-density Polymer Plastic and comes with a self enclosed flex spout with a sure seal.
- Comes with: White Flex Spout, Vent Cap, Spout Cap, Spout Stopper Cap and “U” Rubber Gasket.
- Fit on the back of a Jeep or Raft!!!
- Total Weight= 6 lbs.
- Made in: USA
Geri Cans are high strength polymer plastic with 11 thru-body strap points this makes for an ideal river water jug. Easy storing and lifting and can be frozen for cooler ice!! The patented mid-line baffles eliminate the “slosh” and the screw-on vent cap creates easy pouring/ less spilling. Made in the USA.
Water cans are temporary devices and are not recommended as long term storage containers. Recommended use for Geri water containers are for short term use only. It is recommended you cycle through water and/or dispense of water into an appropriate storage container regularly. It is recommended you do not store your Geri container in direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.?
This is a high quality product that you can truly depend on when you are far from home. We have yet to find a water can that compares to the durability of the Expedition One Geri.