Camp Time Roll A Table Camping Table 30″ with Adjustable Legs
32″ long X 32″ wide 30″ high
32″ long X 5.5″ diameter
Weight: 10 lbs.
Capacity: 100 lbs.
Color: Royal Blue
ADJUSTABLE TABLE LEGS:
Four telescoping aluminum table legs provide leveling on irregular ground, Each leg has a spring button that positively engages one of 12 separate height-adjusting holes for a total of 12 table heights including: 19″, 20, 21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30″… Legs adjusted to 30″ length are much more flexible than those adjusted to 19″ length.
Model No: RT-AL
UPC Code: 732347082011
Made in: USA
Fast Set Up!!
Rolls-out for Easy Use… Rolls-up for convenience
Roll-A-Table® is a full height table and has no awkward X-braces to block your knees from a comfortable sitting position.
Distinguished Quality – Unique Features – Superior Value
Necessity was the mother of invention for the Roll-A-Table®. It uniquely fills the need for a compact, lightweight and portable table. The Roll-A-Table® is made with the aluminum frame and a roll-up top of strong wood slats. This heat-sealed, hinged top with attached accessory pouch makes set up easy and storage convenient. From cozy backyard picnics to Mt. Everest expeditions, the Roll-A-Table® is a versatile, handy table. Enjoy Roll-A-Table® on you next adventure!
- 100% Supported Fabric on table top and table bottom. This royal blue fabric has a strong polyester base that is laminated to vinyl. The fabric is resistant to water, fire, sun, mildew, and abrasion.
- Strong and Lightweight Roll Top made with Ultra-Core(TM) plywood slats sealed between, and hinged by two layers of the 100% Supported Fabric.
- Unique Gear Pouch provides a convenient storage pouch when the table is set-up, and securely holds the table frame when the table is rolled-up.
- Hand Crafted and Form Fitted manufacturing techniques insure an exact fit for all components and guarantee a handsome table that assembles easily; unroll the table, align side bars over table joint and screw in the legs.
- ROLL-A-TABLE® IS THE HIGHEST QUALITY AND MADE IN THE USA: All materials in Roll-a-Table are chosen to complement its unique design. The aluminum comes from Alabama. The 11segment roll-top is made of a select grade of “Ultra-Core™” laminated wood from Montana, that is completely covered by a water-resistant fabric from California. All fittings are zinc plated steel and Camp Time® does all its manufacturing in Spokane, Washington.
- When using the adjustable legs above 28″, provide additional table stiffness by strapping two tables together or bracing the table against a wall/tree, or pushing the table legs into the sand.