Camp Chef Cooler 70L
- Thick polyurethane insulation
- 100% A-grade polyethylene external skin
- Non-staining, non-odor absorbing, impact resistant food grade internal liner.
- Refrigeration D-seal for maximum ice retention = your goods stay colder longer in all environments
- Integrated Hinge Lid
- Tether 2″ Drain Plug
- Convenient molded-in handles
- Removable nylon handles provide comfort and ease when lifting in any situation
- The feet are reversible. One side allows easy sliding, while the anti-skid side provides slip protection on a moving boat and helps the cooler stay put over the roughest waves
- T-latch that fits over the screw for a secure fit and corrosion-free closure
- Included Wire Basket
Camp Chef Cooler 70 Outside: 30.5″L, 19.25″W, 18″H
Camp Chef Cooler 70 Inside: 24.75″ L, 13.625″ W, 12.5″ H
Weight: 38 lbs.
Model No: C70
The Camp Chef Cooler 70 is everything you would expect from Camp Chef. With heavy-duty construction and a gasket to seal the cold in, you won’t have to worry about not having enough ice to last on your adventure. With reversible feet your cooler can grip or slide, making it easier to load and unload. And when you need your cooler to stay put, remove the heavy-duty rubber handles and put a tie-down through the molded slot so you can still access your cooler. The stainless steel plate and molded hole for a lock will keep everything secure. And, with the zero worry non-breakable heavy-duty hinges, there is no worry that lid would come off. With 70 Liters of room, keeping things organized with the included wire basket is a cinch. Easily remove excess water with the 2” tethered drain plug. The Camp Chef Cooler 70 is your next must-have for your next adventure.